Do you type with the correct fingers or are you a pecking typer?

I usually always type with the correct fingers. Mainly because I took like 5 years of typing and computer. But everyone is different so How do you type?
@arjun999 (1004)
I have not taken any course on typing. So i use only two of my fingers to type. I guess i am fairly good at it now after using the computer for around 3 years. I guess it is very difficult to change my style now.
@lilybug (21148)
I type with both hands. I used to have to look at the keyboard when I tried to type with both hands, but I have gotten much better at it lately. I can now( for the most part) type with both hands without looking at the keyboard.
Well, I am very, bad at typing. I think I use the correct finger, but the problem is I look on the key board .. a bad habit which I can't overcome.
@sisco100 (2345)
both it depends on wht i'm type. if i'm in a chat room i use both hands cuz u have to be fast to respond, but when doing papers or poems where i dont have to be fast i tend to peck type.