Where is the person you need most right now?

@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Is he/she at your side? Do you feel his/her support now that they are by your side? Is he/she far away? How do you handle when he /she is not by your side? A simple question with lots of answer..... Can you please share your true feelings.....be honest
oh,she is my girlfriend but we are not in the same university.Lucky enough she is only 3 km from where I lived.3km is very short for me ,only for 15minutes ride bike.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Nice, I' happy for you both, you can be together anytime you want...Thanks have a nice day......
@lishiwei (1553)
Oh.....I don't know who is my most need person now.I think every friends of mine is very important for me.I always contet with them.So I can call them everytime I need.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Well thats good at least you have friends to communicate with....Thanks have a nice day....
@marababe (2513)
The persons that I need the most are not here with me right now. My dad just passed away last September and my mom is in LA and won't be back in 15 days (she was there since December). I was sad and I felt so down when my dad passed away but it got worse when my mom had to work in LA just before Christmas and they both missed my college graduation last February. It's sad not to share this event with my parents. It's good that my mom & I send SMS to each other almost everyday and I visit my dad every once in a while or I just talk to his picture here at home. I just wish my mom's here already. And my dad. :(
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm sorry to know that....but your mom even not with your side I know she can support you all the time. Cheer up and have a nice day....
@Daffodil20 (1754)
the person i need the most right now is my mom,...who has gone out for shopping..lol! i am very attached to her..and even though i am 20 i still miss her whenever she is away.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Well thats good, your very secure to her. How I missed my mom too she is not here by my side but I felt her presence I can call her anytime. Thanks have a nice day....
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Lyn! He is right here with me. He is really supportive. We haven't been away from each other ever since we got married. I think it would be really difficult for me if he won't be by my side. How about you?
@busta1baby (1238)
the one i need rite now is at home and i need him here with me now
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
well i do feel that my wife who i refer to as my partner is always there by my side even when she is not there physically,because we do take decisons together pertaining to my business i usually tell her she is the unseen partner and she always have my back,i have never felt she is not there
@jstaubin (423)
The person that I need the most has just suddenly come back into my life. When I was a little girl I was taken away from my mother and my step father. I reunited with my mother years ago but was unable to reconnect with my step father until three weeks ago. When I stumbled apon his phone number by accident. Turned out he has been around me most of my life and we didn't know it Now I have the person that will answer some of the question that I have had about my childhood. I have the first person that stood up and said that I needed descent parents. The first person who actually cared.
@dpk262006 (56217)
I feel that my parter should be with me all the time. She cares lot about me and teaches me many things...so I feel she should always be there, otherwise, it would become difficult for me to sustain. She takes so much care, that in a way I have become dependent on her....LOL!