What is the biggest trick someone played on you on April Fools Day!!

@kiran1978 (4137)
Australia
In 1 hour from now in Aussie land, it will be April Fools day. It got me thinking about who has fooled me in my lifetime. I have not been fooled for a number of years. But I remember this one time, I think I was about 10 years old. It was April Fools Day, I went to go to the toilet. Then, I was so embarassed as unfortunately when I went to the toilet it went all over the floor. My sister had played a trick on me and put glad wrap over the toilet bowl. I was so furious, lol, at the time I did not find it funny at all. But atleast I can look back now and laugh, she got me bad. Noone else has ever fooled me like that before. So have you been played for a fool before on April Fools Day? Or are you the joker on this day? Maybe even you were born on this funny day?
@savelife (516)
wel i dont know is its the biggest but my lil sis put an insect a really big spider on my soup! it really creeped me out...
@kiran1978 (4137)
Was it a real spider? If it was then that is not fooling you that is real?
@thebeing (657)
lol...the worst (best) trick anyone did play on me was my girlfriend tellin' me she's pregnant. Damn, she scared the c*** out of me! She told me that in a text message, and then, in another text message, told me "fooled ya!". If she were besides me then,i think i would have yelled at her (at least).
@kiran1978 (4137)
I think that is why she texted you, lol, worrying about your reaction. That would have been scary, hearing that news. Hope she did not wait too long to text you that she fooled ya? She fooled you pretty badly, did you get her back later that day or another time?
@gemini_rose (16193)
Nobody has ever played any big jokes on me on April fools day, this is probably down to the fact that they dare not, my sense of humour is not exactly the best ever!! I take things quite personally, I am very much mrs sensitive when it comes to playing jokes on me!! My dad used to do silly things to me like tell me that my shoelaces were undone, when they were not and just daft little things like that, but nothing serious. I do not play jokes on this day either, mainly because I can never think of anything funny to do to anyone. Luckily I was not born on this day!
@kiran1978 (4137)
You are lucky that you have not been played for a fool like me, lol. That is not too bad saying your shoelaces were undone, I could handle that one. I am quite sensitive too at times. Hopefully noone fools you today. Stay on guard.
@TriciaW (2441)
Not too many get me on April fools day only because I am always thinking of ways to get others. I have done a few good ones in my day. The one that really caught one off guard I still laugh about. I was kind of dating this guy that was older. He is one that will never get married and I knew that. We were very good friends more then anything else but I couldn't resist. I called him from work and said I was thnking about this and I really think it is time we get married. It was so hard not to laugh when I heard his small gasp into the phone. He said what brought this on? I said well I am tired of us just going out and being friends I just think it is time we quit this crap and get married. It was hard to remain serious about it. He said well don't you think we should talk about this face to face and not over the phone? I said nope I have made my choice and I think now is the time. Then I said oh I have to go I have a customer on the other line. I got off the phone and laughed so hard knowing how he was sitting there trying to figure out what the heck was going on. I waited a long time before calling him back and just said hi when he answered. He said to me well I think we really need to address your last call face to face don't you? I figured I had put him through enough so I started laughing and said April fools. I heard of alot of ohs after that. I literally scared the heck out of the guy*L* I enjoyed it though. Gosh I have so many I could tell you but have rambled enough. Thanks for the reminder I will have to think some good ones up today for tomorrow.
@kiran1978 (4137)
Lol, you cheeky joker, poor guy, he would have been fretting for ages. Grey hair would have covered his head whilst you were making him wait. You certainly did get him a good one. Has he ever tried to get you back on April Fools? If you think of any more doozies that you have played post them here, keen for more laughs.