Is anybody earning more than 100 usd per month on the net?

@cednik (234)
Iam searching for anybody who can tell me abou any good online service where can I earn about 100 usd per month without any investment(no that programs which are builded only on referral system).Iam not afraid of working on the net. Please help me.Every suggestion will be welcome.
@StereoDiva (2143)
I am making that. The site that pay me monthly are SwatCash and myCashHoney. Other sites that are supplementing those two are Gomez, aPairOf (although that one may be gone now) and a few other random sites. However, I am now able to earn at least $100 a month on SwatCash because of their new World Map feature.
@cednik (234)
How does Swatcash work? Is there any investment if you want to join?
I've been averaging between $500 and $600 per month on GPT sites, all of those have several "freebie" offers and none cost anything to join. I've listed a few of my favorites on my website: http://www.freewebs.com/sbelle along with some tips to get started. Best of luck to you!