I finally got a new camera! Mine was only 4 megapixels,lol

@jovimom (1576)
My old camera had started acting up, making pictures really dark. Finally, my husband ordered a new one! I practically had to beg! Anyways, it's a Olympus 8 megapixels with 5xoptical zoom. Much much better than my last camera and more compact. I would've liked to have a more professional camera, but I wouldn't be able to take it to concerts. That's where I take the majority of my pictures! I go to a lot of concerts year round, so hopefully this one will work better for me. My last camera was a Kodak EasyShare CX7430. It's at least 5 years old. Just wanted to share my good news
@icyorchid (2564)
Congrats on the new camera. I hope you have lots of fun taking all those pictures. Your name is jovimom, wondering if jovi is for bonjovi the singer?
@jovimom (1576)
Thanks, you bet it is! I love Bon Jovi
@icyorchid (2564)
Yep me too! lol Have you seen him in concert?
@jovimom (1576)
Oh yes, many times. Just went to Chicago IL in February, worst seats I've ever had but still had fun. I am in the fan club
That's a really good 'upgrade''. Hope you have lots of fun with it.
@jovimom (1576)
I already am :) Thanks
@carmelanirel (20979)
That is wonderful, jovimom, there is nothing like getting something new to play with..
@jovimom (1576)
Yes, I'm looking forward to getting it too, we had to order it on-line, so it won't be here for a few days
@cmofi123 (344)
Wow I have an Olympus but I believe mine is 6 mega pixels but 8 I bet it's super good. I use it to take pictures of my son!!!! Have fun taking pictures.
@jovimom (1576)
Oh I will, especially at the concerts