How much do you love oranges?

so sweet to eat - How do you love thee
Do you like fresh squeezed orange juice? Not me I love to cut up about 4 oranges and place them in a bowl for my snack. I buy orange juice made by Tropicana. The cost of this juice is going up. I have had to buy the store brand which suck. One bag of oranges goes very fast in my house. I will be buying a few bags of oranges this week.
@Fishmomma (11401)
You can send the fresh squeezed juice my way. I like orange juice more than peeling an orange to eat. Orange juice is one of the juices that is high in my area. I have started mixing all of my juices, as strawberry anything is cheap here.
@Fishmomma (11401)
Orange Juice - Glass of juice
Here is a nice pitcher of juice for everyone to share, as I am posting early today. I love to start the day with a glass of juice. Enjoy the drink.
@gabrielle47 (1221)
I really like a certain variety of orange and the sweet one. Its called ponkan with a soft skin you can easily peel. I like eating it with my bare hands, peeling the skin off and eating the slices one by one. I dont like much those that are sour and I prefer eating them squeezed. But I love oranges and I also buy a lot when its cheap. Its very healthy to the body and makes me full and lots of fiber.
I wonder if you link tangerines. They are my favorite in the orange family. Oranges make me full too.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I like orange juice. But without the pulp. Inevitably I fet pulp between my teeth. That can be a pain. Fresh squeezed sometimes lets loose a seed or two. I think I will stick with from the bottle.
I have never been interested in fresh orange juice. I think it takes too many oranges to make. I hate the pulp as well and the seeds. Thanks
I love orange juice. I love their sweet taste. I probably need to drink more of it. My mother has to drink beverages without sugar since she's a diabetic.
Yes be sure to get enough of this good juice.
@smilemoon (767)
• United Arab Emirates
I like it so much. I prefer to drink it rather than eating it.
@smilemoon (767)
• United Arab Emirates
I like fresh juice. I prefer drinking orange juice to eat it.
@saundyl (9690)
I really like oranges and orange juice. I buy orange juice quite regularly. Oranges not as often because when i do buy them I have to get someone to peel them for me or my hands swell up and i cant move my fingers. Oh to be not allergic to the peels!
I don't care for oranges myself but love orange juice. I made an orange coffee cake today for Sunday brunch! Orange prices fluctuate often, depending on crops, etc.
@KrauseHome (35690)
Well, I am Diabetic, so for me to drink Orange juice really spikes my BG. But from time to time I just got to have some, and I agree that the store brands are horrible, and not worth the savings. So when I am in the mood for Orange something, I prefer an Orange. I have found one brand in particular I really enjoy. I figure at like .54 cents an orange, they are worth it as they are so good. I might just have to have one after I finish my lunch.
@Modestah (11192)
my love of oranges varies from day to day - some days I am absolutely mad for them and can not seem to get enough. Other days I do not want to even look at them! I like my oranges to be a little on the tart side and if they are overly sweet I am not at all interested in them. I like to do as you, I slice them up and eat them off the rind. This works out best (and quickest) when preparing them for my children to eat as well.
@jpso138 (7868)
I do love oranges. The taste is very good and it also brings a lot of advantages. In fact for every single orange, approximately 131 grams, carries the following nutritional content: Nutrient Amount vitamin C 69.69 mg dietary fiber 3.13 g folate 39.69 mcg vitamin B1(thiamin) 0.11 mg potassium 237.11 mg vitamin A 268.55 IU calcium 52.40 mg Based on some studies, oranges may bring forth the following benefits, Possible Cholesterol lowering, prevention of kidney stone, help prevent ulcers and reduce risk for stomach cancer, protection of respiratory health. So be sure to fill your bag with oranges as you shop!
@winterose (39916)
I am funny, I love to eat oranges and really enjoy sucking all the juice but I am not really one for one to drink orange juice, I am not much of a juice drinking although I do love mango or peach juice.
@whyaskq (7532)
Too much to faithfully take 2 every morning as part of my breakfast. I take the orange itself. If it is juices, it would be 5 oranges at one go and that is when I need to clear space in my fridge.
@carmelanirel (20979)
You don't like fresh squeezed orange juice? I love it freshly squeezed and so do my kids..I remember before getting the juicer and using one of those hand juicers when we were staying at a cabin...The kids loved it..But now I have an electric juicer which get more of the juice and vitamins than doing it the old fashioned way..I also eat oranges like you said and use them in some recipes, like my cranberry bread..We go through oranges fast here too, so if I needed an orange for the bread, I have to hide it..
@queenofarms (1665)
I like orange juice but it gives me heartburn. I love to just eat oranges. Oranges are expensive here right now. So I don't buy them very much.
@whittby (3073)
We just got a giant bag of oranges on sale and have been squeezing orange juice every morning. It's been such a treat, I hate to go back to the cartons. Of the cartons, I like the juice that's not made from concentrate, you have to look on the labels. I'll have to go back to cartons when the oranges are gone. I do cut up oranges for snacks for my son. If I cut them up, he'll eat a bunch.
@shymurl (2768)
I love orange juice. Tropicana is good. I don't make my own orange juice, i'm like you I'd rather it, and buy my orange juice.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I love oranges. If I buy lots of oranges, they might not get ate. If I leave them alone about every other week, they go fast.