first love!!

how many of you here is married to your first love? that must be so exciting! pls share!
@SukiSmiles (1998)
No, I am not married to my first love and it's a darn good thing. We would never have made it being married to each other. Now, I did marry a loving, fun, supporting guy and we will be celebrating our 12 year anniversary in June.
wow...Congrats SukiSmiles..i can see in your smile..very happy and contented woman..me too, not married to my first love..still one month old in marriage..lol..Good luck to me! joke
thanks - and of course, good luck to you!
Thank you..Stay pretty SukiSmiles!!!
@hellcowboy (7383)
My fiance is my first true love,and I am so glad that we met because I would be lost without her,she is my soul mate,my best friend,and she always knows how to make me laugh,and she is always there for me,and no we are not married yet,but we are planning our wedding,so that we can get married sometime late next year,and I can not wait until the day we become husband and wife.
wow...that is very sweet and touching hellocowboy, I know you deserve with each other! It's always wonderful to find the right person who will complete us a person!
I am glad that you think so my friend,and I agree we are right for each other and it is always good to be with the one you love,have a great day,good luck in your life, and Happy Posting.
@jairgirl (2877)
hello che, i know this is an old discussion but i cant help but give my side LOL i didnt marry my first love BUT i am happy to say that i have married my true love and my soul mate as well. i honestly feel that i wont be this happy if i end up being with my best friend and not my husband now. i even told him thank you for that haha. anyway, let me give you a short information of that EX best friend of mine LOL... i think i have mentioned to you that my first love was the guy i met when i was in college, he acts like my boyfriend coz i need to tell this guy that i am not interested to him but he told me he aint gonna stop courting me till he finds that i am dating someone. so i saw this guy who looks like a snob and my friend and i approached him and ask him if he can pretend as my bf, well to my surprise he said YES and the PLAY begins. the other guy stop courting me coz i showed him that i have a bf. the so-called bf becomes my best friend and often ends up calling each other for hours whenever possible. when he moved to a different university, we didnt get a chance to meet again, i think we only crossed our ways a the school 4x and thats it. i admit that i am in love with him a year after my college graduation, he gets mad at me coz he is dating a girl then and he didnt expect that i will be the one telling it to him. i told him that it is best for me to let the feelings go coz if i dont i will be stuck with the feeling i have for him coz i will keep hoping and it is just not fair. after that, i am free and i can honestly say that telling him what i have inside have help me realize that it is not really the love i am holding on it is just the hope i have inside. oh well, i have the best love and man in the world and i couldnt ask for more. i will always look back to my first love and thank him for directing me to the one who completes me. takecare
H[i]i jair! hahahha..gosh! I can relate to this! LOL! Anyway first of all, yea, this is an old topic and when I was starting that time, I don't know that when I have to ask question in the post, I have to start with my own answer and sharing! LOL! ANyway, I have tried that too, like expressing my feelings to a person so that I cam move on in my life and after that, I found out it wasn't love at all! LOL! I am also thankful for the guy for being very open-minded and gentleman! My hubby is not also my first love but he is the best and my lifetime love! Cheers![/i]
@jairgirl (2877)
LOL we can always relate with each other easy and that is a good thing - i guess haha! i am really happy that you found the man whom you truly love and that he feels the same way for you. btw, it is rare to find a man whom will not take advantage of the situation and it is something to be happy and be grateful for coz if not, we wont be able to have our best man. takecare
hi checapricorn yes i married , the first , the last and the only man in my life after 14 years of strugle with opposition .. we are married i love him cheers
wow..congrats sanjana! That's great!
@ladym33 (11008)
I will say that I am married to the first man I ever loved. However, he was not my first boyfriend or even my first serious relationship. There were a couple of others that I thought I loved, but after I met my husband and learned what real love, I realized that I had not loved those others at all.
ohhh..that is very sweet ladym! Thanks for sharing!
@Laura84 (191)
Well we are not married yet but we will be next year. I had two relationships before Tom but they only lasted a matter of weeks. Tom is my first love and will remain my first love.
wow...that is very sweet! Thanks for sharing!
I'm about to marry my first love. I'm sure sure what would make that any more exciting than being married at any other time.
wow...congrats GloomCookieLex..all our best wishes!!!
@gemini_rose (16193)
No I am not married to my first love either, he unfortunately turned out to be bad and no good, and so I escaped from him luckily. It seems that first love is not always best love for everyone.
its true..only few survived!
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I was but we're divorced now. It seems like it would be exciting but really people are usually too young when they have their first love. I think it's rare that it actually works out,
yea its true but wow! others really survived!! depends actually..thanks foxyfire33
I'm not even in contact with my first love anymore. I don't think I could stand being married to her!
thats funny..but well, as we know the person better, we exactly know if they are an ideal lifetime partner or not! thanks danclement!!