Chocolate cake

Rum cake is my favorite black cake - Noting about dark cake is good to me.
There are a lot of flavors of cake. I happen to enjoy yellow cake the best. It could very well be Dunkin Hines in the box. I have enjoyed eating a white cake from a special occasion or two. It was filled with some kind of smooth filling. I can't get enough of that kind of cake. I have to send people to the table just to get me more. I can't eat chocolate Cake unless it's it rum cake. Is there any cake you can't eat? Thanks very much for the responses.
@winterose (39913)
you see yellow cake to me is not chocolate cake, chocolate cake is the cake is chocolate, but if only the frosting is chocolate then it is yellow cake, white cake etc, with chocolate frosting. i don't really like fruit cake, but I can eat it but I take just a tiny piece because I an not crazy over the traditional christmas fruit cake, not the cake made with strawberry and peach and all the things I said in my last post it is a different cake altogether. the cake I love is called saint honore
I see it's the cake itself. I can't eat chocolate cake then. Thanks
@cher913 (25897)
i am not a huge fan of cake (i am a pie person) but i do love my chocolate cake though! i like the store brand mix and goey chocolate icing on it. my daughters bday was a couple of weeks ago and my mom made her a cake like this and it was delicious!
My daughter's birthday is coming up in May. I want to Buy her a nice cake. Something with filling in it.
@megumiart (3783)
I like all kinds of cake, exept for kinds with chunk sof carrot, pine apple or coconut. I can't stand their texture with the cake! xD
I love the thought of pineapple on my cake. Thanks very much
@ElicBxn (59634)
I don't do nuts. I also don't do coconut. I used to eat just about any cake, but if they had those in them, I wouldn't eat them.
Oh I forgot about coconut cakes. I love them as well as the yellow cake. Thanks very much
• Bahamas
I'm just like you i dont like chocolate cake. I can eat anything chocolate except cake and icecream. My kids call me weird but i just cannot eat them.
Now my favorite is chocolate ice cream. I don't eat it anymore. But I would enjoy some every now and then. I won't buy it for the house.
@Rozie37 (15508)
• Turkmenistan
I do not care much for chocolate cake either. The only time that I enjoy it is with vanilla ice cream and I don't normally like vanilla ice cream either. My favorite cake is lemon with lemon icing.
The lemon is another one I can't enjoy. Thanks
@Ldyjarhead (10162)
I like yellow and chocolate for regular cakes, but I love a good carrot cake and sometimes a German chocolate cake too, if it's done right. A new favorite is the red velvet cake at Golden Corral. I've looked up recipes to try at home, but they say to use a whole bottle of red food coloring. That can't be good for you!
I forget all about the carrot cake. Now that was not fair to my mother. She makes them from scratch. She has even sold a few of them
@queenofarms (1665)
I like all kinds of cake. But my favorite is German chocolate. My least favorite would be yellow.
wow I have never known anyone who hated yellow cake. That german cake sounds good. Let me go find out what that is. Thanks
@KKKBsmom (1094)
I don't htink their is any cake i can not eat... that might be my weight problem! LOL Nay.. I love all cake... and one of my 14 yearolds... she makes us a cake about every week... this week I made her make her own frosting... she didn't wait for me to help she just got out the red/white cookbook... my grandmas old one... and made it... she used a little to much milk... but tha just made it better cause the cake was still a little warm and it soaked into the cake! mmammammamma
@moneyandgc (3439)
I am really trying to think if there is a cake out there that I don't like! I am not big on frosting though. Ice cream cakes are my favorite (with real cake). I love pineapple upside down cake too. Yum! Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream is always a winner with me as well. I guess if I had to choose a least favorite it would be close, yellow or white. My mother in law made a yellow cake with orange juice in it once. That was different. One cake that I have always wanted to try and haven't yet is Red Velvet.
@dmillman (2273)
Vanilla bean cheesecake from T.G.I. Friday's is my favorite cake. My favorite regular cake is yellow or white. I'm not big on chocolate, unless it's got some really good frosting (that's not chocolate)! I love the frosting the most!
@carmelanirel (21108)
I don't really like carrot cake or spice cake with cream cheese frosting, that is just gross..But any other cake, I will take, especially with the buttercream icing...Yum..
@minnie_98214 (10575)
Who cares the cake is just a easy way to get the frosting to your mouth hehehe.