What have you always wanted?

What have you always wanted to know, always wanted to have, always wanted to do, and always wanted to be? For in the answer to that question is your own truly beautiful and unique gift to life, what do you think?
@rookiekan (883)
these days i wanna get my design work done,it's so boring and exhausted to me.i wanna find a good job after graduation,i wanna i could do a lot of things i can do like help poverty children and old peole.i also wanna my lover everything okay,god bless them all.that;s all i want,is it illusion??
@stephcjh (32327)
I have always wanted to know why life has to be so hard for some and so very easy for others. I ahave always wanted to have peace and happiness in my life. I have always wanted to pay my bills and enjoy life. I wish it was all that easy and our wishes would come true.
I have always wanted to know, well, basically everything. And someday I believe I will. I have always wanted to have alot of money. With money, I believe I could do many great things. I have always wanted to write a book. But I can never find the patients. And I have always wanted to just be happy with myself, 100%.
@winterose (39917)
well I am doing my truly unique gift to life, now, I write books, and stories and I publish an e-zine that is very popular on the net, and this is what I was truly meant to be and do. What I want at this time in my life is to make some more money and to have my son and grandson happy in their lives too.
@lishiwei (1553)
Hoohoo...I don't know what I want to know.I want to have everything I think is necessary for me.I want to be a scientist so that I can study the things I want.I think that's a good life.
i always dream of having a simple, happy, and contented life!
there's a lot of "i always wanted", im very ambitious they say 1. i always wanted to travel the world 2. i always wanted to time travel 3. i always wanted to go to space 4. i always wanted to know EVERYTHING 5. i always wanted to be in the company of great friends 6. i always wanted to have lots of money 7. i always wanted to buy a luxurious car 8. i always wanted to have a huge house by a lake 9. i always wanted everything.. but not to the point i would hurt someone.. i always wanted unselfishness in this world, therefore i gave unselfishness to everyone, even though i still and always wanted everything.. still what i NEED most is unselfishness...
@daeckardt (6245)
I think what I have always wanted was to be in control of my own life. I want to have enough money that I don't have to worry about it and I want to know enough that I can get a good job. I like to be able to help people so now I have to see if I can find a job where I can do that. Teaching is ok, but I know I can do more.
@nice030481 (1108)
what i always wanted now to to have 300,000 pesos to start a business. i want to become a successful businesswoman, of couse for my family, for the prepartion of the future of my children. i wish i could earn that much, but i dont know how, i only got 10,000 from my job, then i will buy milk, diaper, payment for water, electricity, foods, payment to the one who take care of my child, how could i save that amount?
I have alway wanted to know how to be a reference librarian and I have always wantedtogot o college to learn to be a librarian. and I have always wanted to be a librarian and work in the reference department of a library.