Have You Ever Over-Plucked Your Eyebrows?

@Nykkee (2523)
Almost everyone does this at some point I think. You get a little carried away tweezing or waxing your eyebrows and you take off too much hair, leaving you with thinner eyebrows than you wanted or no eyebrows at all. I recently decided that my eyebrows were too thin. I'm not sure how it happened, I think it happened over time, I kept removeing one or two hairs to make things more even until I had gotten down to thin lines. Now I am working at trying to let them grow in without letting them get too stragely looking at the same time. I am wondering how many other mylotters have stuggled with this problem. How long did it take you to grow your eyebrow back to the way you wanted them? Do you have any tips that you could offer me to help them to grow back faster?
@nicholejade (2430)
I think every woman even men have plucked or waxed a little too much off. I for one am guilty of that one. I went and got my eyebrows done professionally. The girl that was doing them sure wasn't paying attention at all. The wax flew back and took off one whole entire eyebrow. Needless to say that I was no impressed and quite mad. I have never got them done professionally unless it is a friend that I trust my eyebrows to. I have never had that same experience since that one time.
@Nykkee (2523)
I would never get my eyebrows done professionally. I don't like the idea of a stranger picking at my face. Plus i wouldn't trust them not to mess them up. At least when you mess up with tweezers its usually only one or two hairs at a time.
I have never used tweezers and will never use tweezers. I rather use wax. I do trust some professionals but not all. I have sensed the vibe they give off now so I have no worries. And I trust the girl that does them now obviously if I let her cut my hair.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
To some it is but for me it's not - Depends on who it is because for me, my home town is considered hell for me
Time is what you'll need because there's nothing that will make the hairs grow faster. Everyone makes mistakes however you could use a pencil and line your eyebrows the way you'd like them to look. It may look a little fake but it's only temporary.
@Nykkee (2523)
Yeah I think I might pick up an eyebrow pencil this weekend. The gorwing in is comign along but slowly and it's so hard to keep myself from pluckign the hair that are growing in when they are causeing uneveness, the pencil should help with that.
No I have never experienced that because I usually go to the professionals to get them do it for me. I don't have the patience to pick my eyebrow and therefore I usually go to MAC or Bobbie Brown and get my eyebrows done. I guess I am just lazy!