Do You Link Flavored Water?

@Nykkee (2523)
Do you like that new flavored water that most of the bottled water companies have come out with now? I love it! My favorite flavor is raspberry, but it's just so expensive when you think about the fact that it' just water witha bit of flavorign in it. I wish some company would sell the drops or the powder or whatever it is they put in flavored water to flavor it. What is your favorite flavor of water?
I always drink water and do not like the flavoured kind at all. It taste so synthetic
@Nykkee (2523)
Really? I like the flavor. Oh well, saves you money I guess.
each to their own, I would be a boring world if we all liked the same things
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
The Gatorade company, the makers of propel do sell a powdered mix. Their flavored waters themselves are inexpensive. I like the Propel Grape or Kiwi Strawberry flavors. Also, another tip is if you live in America go to either wal mart and buy a good size bottle of propel in your drink section or go to your local Dollar Store.
@Nykkee (2523)
I still find a dollar and change to be alot fo pay for a single serving size bottle of water.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I do not remember the exact size but it is a significant amount. Atleast, some of the bottles are. Sometimes you have to sacrifice though, I doubt you'll find anything any cheaper. Unless, ofcourse, you use kool aid sinlges and add a higher proportion of water then of the actual kool aid thus giving a flavored water effect.
i like raspberry water very much. I a just now getting to drink a lot of water. I am enjoying it without the flavor as well. It just needs to be cold for me to drink it. The powered flavorings can get costly as well.
@Nykkee (2523)
I don't think that podwer would taste the same. I think it would have to be drops to get that exact same flavor as the bottled stuff. I have looked for raspberry extract int eh baking section because I thought that might work but I couldn't find it.....probably doesn't exist.
@nice030481 (1108)
i like more natural juices, like buko juice, pine apple juice, i like most is fruit shakes.
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
My favorite one is just mineral water, and I prefer the cold water.