nickelback-----if everyone cares

China
have somebody heard of this song --someday i couldn't find the song's lyrics i would appreciate it very much if someone can do me the favor to send me the lyrics
@myklj999 (16736)
Someday Lyrics How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed And try turn the tables I wish you'd unclench your fists, and unpack your suitcase Lately there's been too much of this But don't think it's too late Nothing's wrong, just as long as You know that someday I will Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now I know you're wondering when (You're the only one who knows that) Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now I know you're wondering when Well I'd hope that since we're here anyway That we could end up saying Things we've always needed to say So we could end up staying Now the story's played out like this Just like a paperback novel Let's rewrite an ending that fits Instead of a Hollywood horror Nothing's wrong, just as long as You know that someday I will Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now I know you're wondering when (You're the only one who knows that) Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now I know you're wondering when (You're the only one who knows that) [Solo] How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed And try to turn the tables Now the story's played out like this Just like a paperback novel Let's rewrite an ending that fits Instead of a Hollywood horror Nothing's wrong, just as long as You know that someday I will Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now I know you're wondering when (You're the only one who knows that) Someday, somehow I'm gonna make it all right but not right now I know you're wondering when (You're the only one who knows that) I know you're wondering when (You're the only one who knows that) I know you're wondering when You can find lyrics to thousands of sons at this site: http://lyricsondemand.com/
Yaaa, it said. :/ And i thought you wanted the "If everyone cared" lyrics because of the topic title so i just linked you the wrong lyrics because of that! sorry!