NATO SUMMIT! Do you know about it?

Romania
Are you interested in NATO SUMMIT? Do you know where it is and what is the agenda? I am interested in some way, but I am surprised who such kind of meeting can change life and especially day by day life for the people who live in Bucharest.You are not allow to watch on the window when officials pass.The snipers could shot you! Do you want to talk? I am here!
@stvasile (7317)
I am not at all interested in the NATO Summit. Living in Romania I sure know where it's being held, but I have no idea what the agenda is. It has a bit of an influence on my life, because I can't go to college anymore (and it's not like a vacation for me, I don't have to go to classes anymore, I was working for my diploma project and on some other research topics, so it's kinda in my way...). I was also working on some material with someone from a research institute from The Academy, and The Academy House is right next to The Parliament Palace, so it's strictly forbidden. Otherwise, it doesn't bother me very much, because I live in Berceni, and that's far from the special restricted area. Life here goes on like it always has.
and today is off anyway.I heard they accept Albania and Croatia to become new member of the Alliance.Good luck to them too!
@klaudyou (501)
Unfortunately, media only talks about the entertainment part of the event...as expected...And about the gossips... We were not presented a documented agenda yet, but in spit eof all the intrigues and just talks, I think there will be serious stuff discussed there. Let's hope we will not be asked to send more troops to war... This is also a good opportunity for us to see which are the relations between states behind rumours. I am just waiting to hear about the event...but not about the music shows and the artists that will perform during the event. We'll see!
I am interested in it due to the fact that I am working in the military system.Let's hope it will be only good thing! thanks for your response!