are you learning a foreign language?

@Canteen (595)
China
i am learning English and German. i love learning languages. reading really makes me happy, especially in foreign language. and my major is Tourism Management, i am going to be a tour guide, so language is very important. and what about you? are you learning a foreign language? and what do you learn for? do you have fun in the studying?
i am a chinese.now i major in english. although i want to learn well, i am still fall behind others. i think maybe my studying method has problem. but i don't know how to change it.
Yes, I'm learn English now. Several days ago, a friend introduce mylot to me, they tell me that a lot of people discuss some problems at mylot, and I can join in the discussion, so I come to mylot. Study in mylot, I feel so happy, because there is a invironment that everyone speak English, no matter how bad you say, no person will laugh at you, so I feel very happy.
yes im learning a foreign language, italian.. im learning it through my house mate..she had an italian boyfriend..his boyfriend sent her a cd on how to learn italian, she plays that cd everyday, and i always hear it and im also learning
@karmendra (1123)
yup i want to learn, but in my country there is so many languages in India. so i want to learn these languages first. now i m trying to learn Urdu and English also.. we can help each other to do so.. good luck