slow time on mylot

I noticed that around this time there is less people on mylot than there is at other times, discussions are dying down, when you go to top discussions, they change less and less, so how many of you are usally on about this time of the day?
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Im home all day most the time and checking my emial all day at different times. My computer beeps when I get new email so I can work and do mylot at the same time.
wow, i was wondering how you responded so quickly when i responded to your responce, thats cool, what email provider do you use.
its yahoo and I leave my messanger on and it notifies me when i get email.
@kbourgerie (8774)
Thats funny, I was just thinking the same thing. This is a good time of day for me to be on mylot, because no one is home, but I have noticed that during this time of day I get fewer responses. It seems real quiet on the site today.
Yea and it doesnt help me much, because im looking for something to respond and im doing more searching than responding
@p1kef1sh (45642)
I find that around Noon UK time (about 6 - 9am depending on the time zone US time) is deadly quiet. There are a few Brits on, many Indians and South East Asians and that is about it. But I operate differently then. My posts are more "domestic". I become more trans Atlantic as the day wear on. Usually, just as things are hotting up it's time for beddy byes. So I often miss the juiciest discussions. At that time they can almost be "live". I sometimes pick them up in the morning if I remember.
yea i hate missing the juicy discussions b/c they are the best, i like to be one of the first to discuss things because you get more people looking at it.