How do you pissed people?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20740)
I mean, there really are times that you have to pissed people and get even or out of nothing you just wanna get them pissed..hehehe. [em]lol[/lol] what i usually do is keep asking them questions which I mostly don't care about their answers anyway..hahaha. [em]lol[/lol]
@kun2349 (23475)
Pissinf ple off is very easy, just disturb them and dun let them concentrate on wat they are doing.. LOL ^_^ OR keep doing things that they duin like.. LOL
@MGjhaud (20740)
sometimes I used this to piss people but mostly to some that I already know much. I don' wanna be kicked.
@kun2349 (23475)
haha.. But i only do that when i'm bored, and just wants my frenz to talk to me.. LOL
@stephcjh (32328)
It seems that I do not have to do anything to people to "P" them off. I am not much of a people person I guess. I always seem to "P" people off without even knowing it. I don't have any friends because they are always pee'd off about something and I do not even know what I have done to them.
@MGjhaud (20740)
That's what you cal natural talent.
i have the ture gift of pissing off everyone..my wife is an easy prey..all i have to do is say something to her..grrrrr then the "badger" comes out and i have to run for cover!!!if i just keep my pie hole closed and say yes yes yes..yes dear..and so on maybe she will just leave me to my own devices... but the rest of the world is if you just ask people to do their job..most of them are OK but some people act really bent out of shape if you bother then when they are going through a period of quiet desperation..most people live their lives in quiet desperation..and if you happen to be the next person in their lives..then its not going to be very nice..its like walking through a land field...maybe today you will be lucky and tomorrow .???blam..oh no
@MGjhaud (20740)
You a Filipino? because your mylot name means something that connects proves your answer in my post. hehehe.. You said you're wife is your best prey.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Oh i love to do that to my hubby while hes watching tv cause he will do anything to shut me up. usually leads to a back rub for me.
@MGjhaud (20740)
Hihihi.. who i love to get pissed at home is my little nephew. he's just crazy and i love to play with him -- that's pissing him off.