How do you like your water?

Indonesia
I don't like warm or hot water. I always drink my water cold, cold and cold. Warm and hot water taste funny . Warm and hot are for soup, tea or anything else other than water How do you like yours?
@karjyo (830)
I like cold water, but i drink warm water as i am prone to cough and cold.
Me too, but I can't stand warm water. I only like tea for warm or hot drinks, other drinks must be cold for me.
Someone has told me someday that cold water is not ok for your intestine especially if it is sparkling water. This is not the only reason but mostly I prefer to drink cool water,Everyone has different taste and this is ok for me. Good day and happy posting
I too like my water cold and colder. I've never tried sparkling water, since it's rather more expensive than the usual one. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@walijo2008 (4647)
Oh definately, cold water...I can't stand the feeling of warm water in my mouth, especially if its a hot day.
Ugh, I could so use a glass now, I was just out to get something with a motor cycle and it's very hot here!
if its just plain wate ri like it col colder than cold.
Me too :)
@maximax8 (28490)
I like to drink cold water and sometimes I enjoy adding ice to make my drink of water very cold indeed. I like to have water from machine at school that gives it in cup when I press a button. I like the coldest option of water. I agree that hot water has a funny taste to it. I think that warm water is unpleasant to drink but when I am out on a hot day I am grateful to have water to drink even it is has got warm in the hot sun. I rarely have hot drinks and I never have tea of coffee, both of these require hot water. So I think most people like the flavor added to the hot water.
Hehe, yup, hot water are only for tea and soups, for me anyway
@rhane7315 (5673)
i want mine to be cold. it refreshes me when i drink a cold water
Me too rhane! Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@se7enthbird (8328)
it is too hot here in the philippines i really wanted to dehydrate myself specially during the afternoon. i want my water ice cold so it will quench my thirst. it also makes me feel good if i drink ice cold water.
Hot here too, iced water is the best to go!
water is something that i can't do without at all.i have to have at least 2 litres of water a day .i like it when it cold or at least at room temperature.I don't know why but I don't like drinking hot and water it just tastes and feel funny to me.when i'm down with cold and i would be given warm water to soothe my throat i think it makes it worse.water served at room temperature is the safest bet when you really want to like to drink water cold water i the think to go for!!!
2 litres a day is the best to have, though I don't always drink that much water a day.
@mari61960 (4895)
If it is plain water I want it very cold. If I am going to mix something in it then cool is OK. I also only use hot to make hot drinks, I know what you mean about warm and hot water tasting funny...that's kind of strange don't you think..that it really tastes different? Brightest Blessings, Mari
Yup it really taste funny. I don't like it at all, I even drink cold water when I have the cold, or just hot tea. Thanks for the response
I would say that I have the same preference with you. Warm and hot are for soup (for example a chicken soup ... ummm, yummy , tea, coffee, milk, but not water. :P I always drink cold beverages, and even plain water would be cold. :P Even the tea, coffee, milk, when it is possible, I would add some ice cubes and that's how I enjoy them so far. :P Well, unless I was sick
@gle007 (122)
Bizarrely enough, I like a cup of hot water when I'm really thirsty in the summer. It's supposed to be good for you, according to some studies. Flushes out the toxins and rehydrates you better than cold water.
@yiyilul (41)
do you konw,drink cold is harm for your body.warm water is better for you.i drink water 2000cc every day.but i dont like it before,since i have konw it is good for my body and skin.it already replace coke.
I also like cold water. I usually drink cold water but like hot tea and coffee. I think most of them like cold water. But when i am not feeling well i use hot water mixed with some medicinal leaves.
I don't like warm or hot water unless it's in soup, tea, or hot chocolate. I'd rather have it cold from the sink or fridge. sometimes i like ice water too.
@beelover (33)
Yup, cold water is great and i do like cold water. But i think it's not good four your health to drink cold water all the time, especially after you eat something oily, like fried chicken or else which is deep-fried. From an article i knew that cold water can coagulating the oil, and at the and it will produce fat in your body. CMIIW... I hope this information useful..
@zer0charly (5618)
I prefer a warm water. my teeth were so sensitive that it gets pain when i drink cold water. even on juices, I do drink without ice on it. and I believe that warm water will help us to burn our cholesterol..since it will melt whenever we drink warm water.
I like cold water, too. As it's difficult to drink hot water and I don't have patience to wait for it. As to soup, tea and coffee, of course I prefer it to be hot.