Unresolved discussions.

@deeeky (3669)
Edinburgh, Scotland
If the discussions are resolved by giving one of the members a best response, does that mean that all other responses are ignored for future payments?
@mythmoh (3989)
after submitting each response you will be paid.so no question of loosing cents when the starter selects the best response.Few cents may be added to the best responder.But it wont be added separately but will be along the previous day's earnings.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Thanks for the info and good luck. happy postings.
@Darkwing (21588)
I'm not sure if I've read this right, but if I have, then, no. If a discussion has been resolved by the poster awarding a best response, any ensuing responses will still be awarded their point for responding. Is that what you mean?
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
That's great and what I thought as a posted it thanks
@subha12 (18453)
no, i think as the person has already responded, his rating got up by 1 at that point of ime. so he is already paid for that post. i do not guess taht we earn extra for BR though.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
So does the member that has been given the best response receive another payment for being the best response?