do you believe in luck factorrr????

@jidesh (283)
LUCK: a word which every other individual uses to hide his defeat... ' MY LUCK WAS NOT WITH ME THATS WHY I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET IT'... do u think evertime we can blame luck for every silly things we do.... i dont believe that.... I BELIEVE THERE IS NO FACTOR CALLED LUCK... its all in ur mind.... the only practical factor i see is HARD WORK... if a person puts his best effort then he can achieve the best results... but for some people they acheive success very easily... and we define their success as luck... but i believe its not the case... in other word we cud say tat person was AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME... Personaly i beleive in acheiving things the hard way... by hard work.. i dont keep things on my luck... as i dont believe in that... SO PEOPLE GIV UR WIDE OPINION ON THIS??? hope to get some good replies
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,jidesh! There are some people who believe in luck and leave everything to luck.but in my opinion if we will not do our work sincerely,if we will not plan the work program and if we will not do labor hard how can we get success in life and for that we can't blame luck or some body.if at all there is something like luck than it must go with your sincere efforts and it must not go with a lazy man.so without depending on luck we must do our duty with utmost care to get success.thank you.
@jidesh (283)
nice response there
I feel that luck and destiny plays a very important role for you but at the same time karma can not be undermined.So people are just plain lucky at times but they are lucky because they choose to be lucky and grab every opportunity that comes their way and they stay positive attracting more opportunities towards them.You have to do things if you want them done you can not simply sit and relax and thinking that you're just plain lucky and you might just get it.Or you feel that if its in your luck you will egt it.This approach doesn't work!!