Would you cheat if ...

@ebsharer (5519)
You knew your spouse would not find out? If there was no way your spouse could find out. Would you do it? Why wouldn't you or why would you?? The only time I would cheat is if it was with Johnny Depp! Even if he was going to find out lol.
@carinio98 (2935)
well i like to cheat on all of my girl friend so mmmmmmmm i am.
@ebsharer (5519)
finally an honest answer! thanks!
@carinio98 (2935)
well i dont hide anything all of my girl friend knows that im a play boy so they always slap me in my face.
@chrislotz (8207)
I would never cheat when I am in a relationship and I never have cheated. I was married many years ago, to my kids father, and he cheated on me way too many times. I finally gave up on my marriage to him after I caught him in bed with one of the girls, which he is now married to. Once a cheater, always a cheater, he cheated on her with me a few times after he married her. I didn't care about her feelings by then since she cheated with him in the first place, when I was married to him. That was 20 years ago and he is still cheating on her. How do I know, because I have seen it with my own eyes and he has tried to be with me since then but since I have married since then, I don't cheat with him anymore. So since I didn't like being cheated on, I won't do that to my husband now, even though we aren't living together anymore, we are still married and hopefully we will find our way back to each other, so cheating wouldn't help my cause.
@ebsharer (5519)
I wish you luck in your marriage.
@subha12 (18462)
no then also i would never do. I think cheating is really very bad and would never be engaged in it. I know when the other partner feel when that person knows the other partner was cheating.
@ebsharer (5519)
I figured every one on here would say "no I would never do it" and I guess I was right.
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
My answer is straight forward and simple "No and Never" I wouldn't do it because I know how much he loves me and I know I have such a good thing with him, even if no one was to ever find out it would be eating away at me as long as I live. Plus, I'm a bit of a "karma" type person and believe with every action comes a reaction. So he may never find out if I did, but something may happen to make me lose him? or maybe make my life sad or miserable for being unfaithful. I can't do it.
@ebsharer (5519)
I too am a "karma" person. Although I wouldn't cheat on my husband in normal circumstances like I said Jonny Depp could do it for me ... but that I would tell my husband. And since it's 99.99% never gonna happen I guess I would never cheat.
@gemini_rose (16194)
No I could not cheat on him, even if I knew he could never find out it would be enough that I knew. The guilt I would feel would not be worth it, because I would have to live with it for the rest of my life. If I thought I was going to cheat on him I think I would probably leave him because the day I do that then for me the relationship would be over.
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
Hello ebsharer! I can not cheat. I have some physical problem because of which I can not have the possibility of cheating on my wife. If I have not had the fear of being graphic I would describe the problem. In very simple words, ever since I am married, no other female could ever excite me in the least, while my partner can do it with just a little gesture or just her voice or mere presence. I don't know if I was able to communicate?
It doesn't matter who would or wouldn't find out....I would know. And I could't live with the guilt. I have been there before and broken up with the current boyfriend first and told him why. Then went out with the other I was newly attracted to. Do unto others as you wish to have done to you. That is only fair and simple. Why complicate things with lies and deceit? Life can be made fun in so many other ways.
@34momma (13918)
i wouldn't do it. it's not about him finding out, it's about me havning to live with myself. I would have to live with the fact that i stepped out on my relationship. i don't do well with guilt
@sisco100 (2347)
nope whts the point, if ur cheating on some one it means tht ur not happy with who your with or something in the relationship. i would rather end it, insted of being a cheater. it really dosent matter if they wouldnt find out its still wrong. i dont know how u could live with ur self if u did tht.
@chiyosan (29388)
no. i will not do that. the true test of your character is what you will do when you know no one will know... and so i will not bruise my reputation and will not cheat on anyone just because they will never know... no way. it will bug my conscience if i will do that.
@asgtswife04 (2482)
I most certainly would not. I take my marriage very seriously. it's not just a piece of paper to me. It's a covenant between my husband, myself, and to God. Marriage is very sacred to me and is not taken lightly. My husband and I are very committed and once we were together another man never even crossed my mind in any way other than it was a man. Cheating has never and will never be an issue in our home because we love each other so much and we are soulmates. To cheat, means you never really truly loved that person in the first place, because to truly love someone means giving your whole heart and self to that person so where does that leave room for another. it doesn't. thanks and God bless
@tessah (6638)
my husband shares quite well.. no need to cheat
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I would never do that. I love my baby with all of my heart and soul and we both believe that cheating is a sin and is just wrong. We also believe that it gets you no where. If your love life isn't going well then you'll just have to find another way to spice it up. I hate when I hear about people cheating because it hurts not only the person that they cheated on but themselves and the person that they cheated with.
@Chey1970 (1193)
NO!!! I wouldn't cheat. For I believe if a person steps out of their marriage/relationship, it tells me they were never really into it. They should dissolve whatever type of relationship they are in, before finding something else. This is just me, and my opinion on the matter.
• Norway
No, i wont cheat on my future husband. No matter what happen. Even he will cheat on me, ill not cheat on him to get even.
I wouldnt do it, i love my baby to much. Now if there wasnt love there i still wouldnt do it, unless he did it first.