Has Oprah stopped drinking her Green Tea?

@coffeebreak (17820)
Just have to ask - I watched her show today out of morbid curiousity, and boy howdy, she has put on the weight since last time my morbid curiousity took the best of me! Sheesh, sure does give Green Tea a bad name! But I ya gotta laugh!!!
I love drinking green tea. I drank two cups today. But what does green tea have to do with weight? Does it help you lose weight or something? If it does no wonder I'm losing weight more rapidly than before now.
@coffeebreak (17820)
yeah, that the "new" thing these days - loose weight, drink green tea. I don't know if it really works, but "they" and Oprah say it does, so take it for what it's worth. However, with her new weight gain and her promo of green tea, I have to wonder....
Oh okay well maybe it's true. I was always trying to lose weight but I never did 'cause I would fall back and start eating junk food. But this year I am actually losing weight. I think it might be the tea because I try to drink it once a day or every other day. If it is then green tea is my new best friend.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Well good luck to you! Let lus know how it works for you!
Oprah loves to eat bottom line. There is no need t think about her and that darn tea. She has gone from one extreme to the next. I am so sad to see she let her self go. She was working out and doing so well at it. But the woman is in love with moving the jaw to anything she can fit in it.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Oh, yeah, you're right there. I just get tired of these celebrities promoting and carrying on about how wonderful something is and gain the notariety and cash from doing it and then basically dont use what they endorse and go on to show that it doesn't work as well as they lead us all to believe. I mean if it did, she could eat what she wants and drink the green tea and still be slim. Oh well, I have slapped myself into next week for even watching the show and that morbid content yesterday!
@chrislotz (8203)
Oprah has always had problems with her weight. She goes from fat to skinny then fat again. It is an ongoing problem for her, and for me too. If I were to total all of the weight I have lost over the years, I am sure there would be nothing left of me, If I hadn't gained it back first. So, yes, I agree with you that Oprah is on her fat stages again and she doesn't look so good to me. She looks unhealthy even though a lot of her shows are about weight loss and other such physical things. And she has the benefit of having the money to hire people to cook for her and motivate her and work with her. I wish I could hire someone to help me lose weight, someone that could be with me 24 hours a day to make sure I don;t eat the things I shouldn't.