I just couldn't stand it anymore!

@jillhill (37383)
Nope I was looking at the dust on my blinds and my windows and couldn't stand looking through the dirt so I took the time this afternoon and did the ones in my kitchen...it's nice to look out the back door and see the sunshine through clear glass and not dirt!! And no dust on my blinds! Do you have something that you have been putting off and get to the point where you just couldn't stand it anymore?
Curtians bring the niceness to a room - have you done your spring dressing yet?
I finally took down this make shift curtain I had. I bought a curtain yesterday for $5.00. It is n ice and light too. I bought a set of blinds for the window too. it was about 2am and I was cleaning my window and hanging my curtain. Now I have to do my daughters window and buy more for the kitchen. I want apples to match the kitchen this time.
@jillhill (37383)
That sounds lovely!! Good for you!
They are cute thanks
@webeishere (36353)
Come do my curtains as well? Please? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@carolbee (16241)
I could use your services here next time you have a free afternoon..lol Yes, I have put off cleaning out closets and giving items away to charity. I have so much clothing that I will never wear again. It's simply taking up space. I've been saying, "one of these days" for about 3 years. That day hasn't come yet!
@jillhill (37383)
I still have a bunch of stuff to do.....waiting for the moment when I can't stand some other stuff so I get on it! LOL.....So maybe we could work out a deal....I come and help you and you come and help me! LOL
@carolbee (16241)
Sure we could make that deal. Only one problem, when you see the size of my house and the mess that's going on around here, you'd leave..lol The house is big and 3 rooms are torn apart waiting for our son-in-law to start on them. We had some water damage over the winter and this particular son-in-law insists on fixing everything up when his schedule allows. I sure won't argue!
@SukiSmiles (1998)
Dusting my blinds is one of things that I have been putting off. Right now I decided that I can't stand my desk and filing that has been filing up, so I have been working on it today.
@jillhill (37383)
Feels good to work on it doesn't it?
@secretbear (19466)
i have recently overcame the dust job. ^__^;; dust were kinda piling in my computer and i just recently made a thorough cleaning. but i'm already seeing dust again! at times like these i wish i have the money to make an airconditioned room. that way, dust wouldn't be piling on a very fast rate. but that's not the thing i've been putting off for a while now. its changing and washing bags. i have been thinking of changing my bag that i'm using at the office. i've been using it for months and i've been planning to use another bag of mine so i can wash it. but it always skip my mind and before i knew it, i'm already ready to go to office with that bag. ^__^;; but tonight, i'm going to clear it off of the contents and transfer it to another bag and away the bag go to the dirty clothes bin. i hope i won't forget to do it.
@jillhill (37383)
THen I will gently remind you! CHANGE YOUR BAG! LOL
@secretbear (19466)
i was able to change my bag that day. ^__^
@ellie333 (21029)
Lots of things around the home, ironing and cleaning the cooker two of the main things I put off but I did in fact defrost the freezer yesterday. I now have an extra shelf and a half of space to put food into so long overdue. It was a case of having to to make room for the next shop and to see what was actually in there. I definately won't leave it so long next time though. Enjoy the sunshine through your nice clean windows. Ellie :D
@jillhill (37383)
It is so totally enjoyable to look out the clear clean glass!
@ellie333 (21029)
Thanks Jill for the best response, appreciated. Guess what I now have a new freezer one that isn't going to ice up so much, yippee. It is a chest one also so can fit more in of the buy one get one free bargains I buy. Ellie :D
@suehan1 (4355)
yes i have all my windows to do as well.i have a lot of boxes with stuff in them i want to go through and either toss them or find them a home.i also want to go through all my clothes and childrens clothes to make space in their wardropes for some new gear.i will do a room a week,hopefully.cheer sue
@jillhill (37383)
I am going to do a little at a time so I don't get burned out by trying to do too much! Hope you have luck getting to yours!
@Sissygrl (10915)
Dusting things. I hate dusting.. but it gets done every few months. . lol whenever i cant stand looking at it anymore then i do it. but i been looking at those comercials with the swiffer duster thing that leaves everything smelling like fabreeze. mm that sounds good.
@jillhill (37383)
I do have the pledge dusters and love it...it's so easy to dust you might want to seriously consider getting one! LOL
@webeishere (36353)
Nope. Not that I can think of at this time anyhow. As far as blinds go, I have the mini-blinds and I wait till it's really nice outside. I hose them down then use a glass brush with a little dishsoap to wash them. then I rinse then=m off then hang them in the sun to dry out. Once or twice a year I do this. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@jillhill (37383)
I can hardly wait to get the rest of the house all cleaned! I can however open a window today and that seems like a major thing. The grass is even getting green though all the snow's not gone! Happy spring Bob!