March Snow Storm

Winter Snow Strom - I was struck by the contract suggested by this situtation. You have the bicycles on the car roof suggesting a spring bike ride with everything covered in snow.
@bobmnu (8160)
We got hit with March going out like a lion with a major snow storm. My assignment was to take a photo for the paper to show the winter storm. The one I choose to send in was one of a car with the bicycles on the roof. The people had been enjoying a weekend of biking and had not taken the bikes off the roof of the car. It was an interesting contract and add to that the color of the bikes.
@anniepa (27238)
What a "cool" picture - in more ways than one! This is when I hate snowstorms more than ever, when I'm starting to get spring fever. The only good thing about them is they usually don't last long. Annie
@bobmnu (8160)
I was struck by the disappointment of the bike ride and the snow but also with the hope that a day later you could be out riding the bikes.