prediction

@pkc3000 (1268)
Hey friends do you believe in astrology & palmistry, I know that some of you are not believing about the topic. But friends it is true. Earlier also I was not believing these but I have seen the forecast of a renowned astrolger & palmist which is spectacular . The prediction which he has narrated is really true and it had happened with one of my relative. The remedial measure which he was suggested is also wonderful. Do any body believe that wearing stone/gems luck of human being can change, yes repeat yes, I have seen so many persons in my life that after wearing stones/gems they have changed lots in terms of money, luxary ,peace of mind, peace of health etc. etc. I strongly believe as stone/gems have positive effect when it contacts with your body and absorb cosmic rays from the sun, it is purely a science . The prediction for future life is based on stars position in your birth ascendants and it is scientific calculation. I strongly believe this concept. If you are ill tempered or annoyed person and became angry within a short period you can wear red coral stone which will give you peace and pacify your anger. Pl. react if any body is not believing this theory. pkc3000
@bbsr13 (4199)
Hello,pkc! Though i believe in astrology and palmistry I have no faith on the fore tellers because their calculations,as i have experienced,rarely come true.all of them are commercially based so they never give due attention to the interest of the customers.the astronomy requires deep calculations and if in any stage they commit any slightest mistake,the prediction will never come true.thank you.
@pkc3000 (1268)
hello bbsr13 I agree with you as there is a possibility of mistake while calculation. If you can come contact with a renowned figure I think chance of wrong calculation is less. It is very difficult to get in touch with renowned figure , maximum time it has been observed we go with our problems to an astrolger/palmist who actually have less knowledge hence their prediction definitely will prove wrong/untrue. It is not doubt that it is a commercial based business. pkc3000