how many times in a month do you go out and treat yourself on a spa?

@skbh12 (2950)
most likely i do it like once a month especially when it felt like i needed a break and a good massage. my boyfriend and i go together and treat ourselves on a spa. in the hospital we work, we have this spa inside and if we dont have any money to pay for the expenses, we just tell them to deduct it on our salary. haha. how about you? do you take time to go on spas and get body massages?
@jesbellaine (4157)
I go there twice a month only. Every after payday with my friend. We always have this promise that we will go there as our bonding as well as our body treatment for ourselves. It is really great.
@skbh12 (2950)
wow.. having own relaxation time.. great bonding with a friend..
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there skbh! In my whole life, I went to a spa for only a couple of times. I just don't have the money for it but if ever I do, I will definitely go to a spa on a regular basis.
@skbh12 (2950)
well most of the spas here are expensive.. i dont go to spas regularly to. only when i have the money and when i get to have the chance to go to places like that.. haha..
• Kuwait
Well i didn't get to use of going to spa previously but but since life is not getting better and our body needs a breaks we could use one and depends on the time and money demands. In hotel where are working we have a special discount which we really appreciate.
@skbh12 (2950)
really? that is nice. at least the hotel owners gives their employees a chance to enjoy spas with DISCOUNTS! teehee..
@jeanniemay (1803)
I will also do it once a month. Every time I hit the ATM for good news and to check how much the company has credited to my account, I will most definitely will treat myself a good time at the best spa in my city. Whew! Yes, once in a while, our body needs some rewards to keep it healthy and going. Cheers!
@skbh12 (2950)
yup you are right. it helps give good blood circulation to every parts of our body.