Whats the worse thing you have ever eaten?

what has been the worse food that you had to eat? I didnt have someone that made up gross dishes thank god, but i did hate when i had to eat stuffed green peppers, or chicken and dumplins (which i like but they have to be made just right or they are gross) these are the only things i can think of at the time that were gross.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Oh has to be dear meat or venison as some call it. alot of people like it but i find it awful tasting.
i love deer meat, the first time i ate it the person didnt tell me what it was, so i thought it was real tasteful steak. But they told me after i finished that it was deer. I'm thankful for that allthough it was a dirty trick b/c i wouldnt of ate it if they told me. It would of made me think of bambi to much. Like the one time i ate rabbit, it was SO good but i couldnt really eat it b/c thumper kept poping in my head.
Yeah i have been tricked many times and have never liked it. Ive tried many different forms and yet something about the taste I just cant stand it. I cant eat a bunny i have one as a pet too hard for me.
OH it was so hard to eat that leg, i would eat a bite, and the taste was so juicy, so yummy, but then there was thumper in my mind. I would go set it back on the stove, then i would have the taste lingering and then i would go take another bite. this happend for awhile before i set it down for good and didnt eat another bite.
My all time worst is 'CHITLINGS', I think its pig intestines, but one of my old roommates made it and it stunk soo bad, I think you actually have the insides of them out. I tried one which she drizzled hot sauce on and I wanted to barf my head off. I have even had pickled pigs feet and enjoyed it more than that (i wouldnt now, but when i was younger didnt mind it). Me and my boyfriend were at some Spanish restaurant, at that time we lived in a primarily latin community--and my bf ordered
'Tripe' soup and I didnt know it was the same thing but just boiled in a soup, but it wasnt bad that way, it was good actually and had no after taste, still i stay away from it. My old roomate did get Tapeworms from eating Chitlings
Tapeworms for eating chitlins i didnt know that, my papa loved chitlin cornbread, which i thought was pretty good, thats the only way i tried them though. I never tried pickeled pigs feet and always wondered what they tasted like. Yes Calamari is wonderful when cooked right.