Old enough to play piano...

I am a great fan of pianos,I like listening to it, It really sound good to me. However, I want to learn how to play piano and be good at it but I heard somebody told me that if you are already old, your fingers won't be that flexible to play piano. Is this true? I can play a guitar but never on a piano. I am 26 years old and have'nt tried to practice a piece yet. I just hope that i can still learn how to play piano.
@dandj929 (424)
I know it is easier to teach a child to play an instrument (I work at a music school) but if an adult truley has the desire to learn they can do it. And who knows, you just might be a natural! Best of luck learning to play.
@jmr201 (183)
I think that if you have a pasion for something and put your mind to it your never to old to do anything dont you think? give it a try you never know untill you try