CRASH!!!!! Where are you?? I need to speak to you about something

I have a new referral here. I am not finding it best to have to add to my friends list. I am thinking we should already be friends with them. I am now pending on their list. I would like to send my referrals that are not active a message. I can't do this either what gives. We should be friends once we get them to sign up. Crash it's time to come out of hiding..
@carmelanirel (21108)
Yes, I have been saying this for months now..I hope their next "upgrade" will make our new referrals our friend and if they don't want to be our friend, they can always delete us, but give the up line a chance....
@Ldyjarhead (10162)
I absolutely agree that we should be linked immediately! It's hard to come here and see what it's like when you first sign up and don't know what's going on. A lot of people won't come back. If they would be friends immediately and be able to see the msg I send all of my referrals right away, we might see a better retention rate.
I can't email about 6 of my referrals. Many of them don't know about the changes to mylot as well.
He or she probably just hasn't figured out the friends system yet... I didn't notice it for a few days. Give your referral time, and everything will work itself out.
@minnie_98214 (10575)
I only have one referal my dad and well he was added to my frinds list when he signed up. That was awile ago so mabey somethings changed but it would make sense to have them on your friends list for sure.
Not any of my friends were added automatically.
Minnie, are you sure your Dad didn't just accept you when he signed up? Because I believe when a referral signs up, they do get their up line as a friend request, but they have to accept you in order to be your friend..
Heck if i know lol. I just know hes on my friends list.
@chrislotz (8209)
I have asked Crash some questions by response to his discussion and don't recieve an answer back. I have asked a few times since the big day that he came to us. I want the same thing as you. I want a way to contact my referrals but mylot won't help me out with this. I have sent them a contact email and they said there is nothing they can do to help me. I say that is wrong. They could send out a reminder, I miss you, email so that they remember about mylot. I have 38 referrals and none of them are active. Most of them did only one or two responses and have never been back. They didn't accept my friendship request, probably don't know how to, so I can't send them a message, either. But mylot doesn't care about that, they just said they can't email them to remind them they have an account here. They said it would be too much work for them.
@winterose (39913)
you have to send a message directly to crash I thought I had crash's url but sorry I can't find it.
@sconibear (8002)
Crash has no time for you! he's sitting on his throne in the MyLot temple, surrounded by his MyLot guards, deciding the fate of many discussions. which ones are worthy to stay and which ones MUST BE EXECUTED! he's also dividing his treasure to sprinkle into our earnings and creating from the flames of the Sun, the stars that he gives us.