Do you have spiders in your home.....?

@sahyd2don (2949)
I used to go to an institute for some tution ...there i happend to see a big spide you know what was under it.........It had more than 500 for shore tiny little spiders under it..... ...have you seen anything like that....A spider mom protecting its babies........?
@shymurl (2768)
Funny you should mention spiders, cause not 30 minutes ago I killed one. LOL. A couple years ago we had a problem with spiders. They were HUGE spiders and some had little babies all over them. When you step on them all the babies run in different directions, freaking me out more. So now I leave the killing of the mom with babies to my husband. LOL
Everybody good night!
I'm the spider man ,ha-ha!!
@sahyd2don (2949)
and i am the spider killer .......sorry not the spider man killer.......so you dont have to worry.....hehe
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
I believe there are spiders in my home just that i don't see them around yea laugh out loud .
@gemini_rose (16193)
I really do not like spiders at all, with a passion. They are horrible and they can run so fast, we go through certain stages through the year where we just seem to have loads of them. Not tiny ones though just great big huge things. I have never seen one with babies under it or around it but sometimes we find their egg nests around the ceiling which is so disgusting.
Well,I would say there are spiders in my house in every room,every corner.... but i dont kill them... just clean up the cob-webs...there r not much of spiders though..so its managable....
@vicky30 (4777)
I don't have spidermom protecting its babies,but i have lots of spiders in my house.spiders in the bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,balcony all the corners of my house are filled with spiders.