Having a cook out

@shymurl (2769)
When you have a cook out what do you like to cook the most?? Uusally we cook pork chops and hotdogs the most. then hamburgers, chicken, and steaks. I also like to cook garlic toast on the grill and corn on the cob.
I love hamburgers and steaks. :) I also like chicken, but I prefer chicken in a baked dish or something similar, rather than grilled. I usually make all the side dishes. Everyone loves my pasta salad. I use a lot of vegetables, and tomatoes..It's very flavorful. A lot of people just dumps some salad dressing on some noodles, and it can be very bland. I love my food with a lot of flavor. Now I'm hungry...I think I'll make a sandwich. haha
@shymurl (2769)
LOL I like my food with flavor too. thank you for responding.
Lets see I cook alot of diffrent things. I like to cook Hot dogs, Hamburgers {homemade}, Steaks, Chicken {whole or pieces}, Fish, Potatoes, Pork chops, and corn to. I love to make the potatos the best. You slice up some taters, add lots of butter and seasonings, and a chopped onion. Wrap them in foil like a little pouch and in about 15-20 minutes you have the best potatos ever! LOL! I do the same with the fish only I add butter and lemon pepper. The fish always turns out really flaky and deliciouse!! ~May The Kisses Of An Angel Cover And Protect You Always~ Copper
@shymurl (2769)
I'll have to try that with the potatoes. Thank you for sharing.
Your welcome. Its very good I hope you enjoy it. You can add what ever you want to the potatos as well if you want to. Oh and make sure you leave a small opening in the pouch to let the steam excape and keep them on the top rack or have the fire low so you dont burn them. Let me know what you think of them! ~May The Kisses Of An Angel Cover And Protect You Always~ Copper
I too love to cook garlic toast on the grill. I also like to grill hamburgers with it and use the grill garlic toast in place of hamburger buns.....yummy!
@shymurl (2769)
mmmm yeah thats good. thank you for responding.