I can't help myself

I can't help being me I have been this way all my life. Oh I could tell you some stories on this. Ok Now when I g shopping I can't help but to buy a deal item. I found some great t-shirts for $3.99 from some great high end names. I bought the t-shirt yesterday. I was buying my bubble bath and saw some mens body wash. Like I always do I start to smell them. I picked one up for my many toy. I went to buy myself a night like air freshener for the bathroom. I picked up a car freshener for his car. This was yesterday. I have bought him shirts and body wash from bath and body shops. When I bought me one. Being he was upset over my talk with him. I gave him the bag because he refused to go in my house. But he said I think he stinks that is why I bought it. I was offended by that. This man stays in water so he should not have said that. He also always smell good I just love soap and good smells.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Well thats a poor way too accept a gift I say you give him some deoderant next hehehehe.
I love it, now deodorant I would be offended by..
he never smells and he should not get offended with that either. I already know I am going to buy that too. I hate this avon deodorant it's not the one I like.
@nicholejade (2430)
When I give my fiance gifts alot of the time soaps, body wash and colgne cause it was onsale he loves it. He hugs me and gives me a kiss. I think your man is being a little childish he should be happy that you were thinking about him. I love shopping as much as the next. I am constantly shopping online and in the stores. I always find something and say "Oh I think Kent (my fiance) needs this or he would like this or he needs this." I am always thinking ahead and always getting things for him. Wheather he needs it or not.
I get the same thing every time I give him something. What is this over and over again. He won't even look in the bag and he knows by now it's something I bought.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I don't see what the big deal is. Sounds like he is just being a pain because he is mad still. I would want him to smell good too!
That is what I said too. I am going to try not to think of his butt anymore.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Some people feel that way, you give them a nice bottle of perfume or bath scents and they think you are telling them you stink..But I love those scents and I wouldn't be offended, but appreciative of the thought..
I am grateful if I get a tube of tooth paste from anyone. Even that is getting priced high.
@winterose (39918)
it sounds like it is just a misunderstanding tell him you love the way he smells or you wouldn't have him in your life, you don't date dirty people, but you just love lots a nice smells it is a girl thing.
@skinnychick (6907)
He is starting to sound really ungrateful to me. I wouldn't buy him anything anymore.