Whom do you blame, yourself or God?

@rup011 (726)
Germany
When something bad happens, do you think God does not exist, or He does not care? Or you think that karma has a role to play...what you sow is what you reep? Or you don't bother or think about it, just lead your life and accept things as it comes?
@Springlady (3986)
When something bad happens, I do not blame God. I lean on Him for strength and comfort to get thru the bad times. I remind myself that He is always in control and will use any adversity for good if I will only trust in Him. We live in a sin-sick, fallen world. We are sinners by nature. We have chosen to rebel against God. But God still loves us and He will help us. Sometimes it is our fault when something bad happens. We sometimes have to suffer the consequences of the choices we have made. We choose sometimes to do things our way instead of God's way and when we do that, we get into trouble. Sometimes God allows bad things to happen to get our attention. When things are always going well, we tend to drift away from God, thinking that we don't need Him. But we do need Him always! We depend on Him for every breath we take and our every heartbeat. Anything that brings you closer to the Lord Jesus Christ is good for you! God is good...ALL the time! God bless!
@Ravenladyj (22937)
First off I dont believe in "God"..that aside though..when the bad things in my life have happened, I dont blame anyone. Not myself, not those who've done me wrong and not any higher power...I use to but that was long ago when I was still in victim mode...I'm a believer that everythign happens for a reason and there is no blame to be laid on anyone..
@soulist (2987)
Like the story of Job, I don't blame God for the bad things in life. I do ask why because I am only human, but I don;t blame him or myself. Sometimes things happen that we cannot explain.
I think its all about karma , Whenever bad happens you must know thts its god who is testing u however if your a good humanbeing at the end of tht trouble u will come out a winner and no harm will be done...Our life is destined ny god , yes but to do a good deed and bad deed is in a mans hand...
I have in my life questioned weather or not there was a god. I hear so many people praying over this and that. I have prayed my eyes out and not one of my prayers were answered. I can't figure out how a wonder god could allow such horrible things to happen to his people. No I don't blame god. I would be foolish to blame someone I don't know for sure exist. I blame myself or the people who I know have done the harm.
I don't believe there is a god, but not because bad things happen. Bad things happen for the same reason good things happen. Either it was something you did, like not pay attention while you were driving, or it was something that someone else did, like rob your house, OR it was something that happened naturally. Things that happen naturally are often affected by people, but it's difficult to point the finger of blame at one specific person. Why do things need a reason to happen? I would say that they don't: things just happen because other things happen, in an endless chain of causation.
@kykidd (6820)
I most certainly don't blame God. That would be one huge accusation. LOL I do believe in karma, but sometimes I think stuff just happens. I try to deal with it and move on.