What do we take for granted?

@mom4kids (658)
In todays society one might think of tv, cell phone, ipod, computer ect., but I'm thinking more simple. I'm thinking of eating uttensils, electricity and indoor plumbing. What do you think we take for granted? Could you imagine life without it?
@shizuoka (352)
I think we take for granted the very simplest of things. A roof over our heads, a loving spouse, beautiful children, three meals a day. It is easy to complain that we don't have the biggest, flat-screen tv or the newest, most expensive car, but most of us are taking for granted our most precious blessings.
@mom4kids (658)
thats true, we are such a blessed people, I try to be thankful for all those things.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
toilet paper....i mean what would we be doing without it yuck.
@mom4kids (658)
oh thats a good one, of course!
@clocks123 (1228)
we take for granted things that we already have, but once we don't have them, then we realize they are precious and important to us so we including myself have come to realize that we shouldn't take anything for granted and just be very thankful for what we have.