I bought it!..............................................

Remember when I asked if any of you guys out there (meaning women) ever bought a butt enhancer? Well I did and I feel great. My sweetie likes the way it looks also. I have a little more bounce in my step now and feel more confident, not that I didn't before but I always wanted to know how if felt to have some booty. My pants, especially my jeans, fit much better now. I am so glad I bought it.
Girl if your not crazy.. I thought I would find your posting about your new booty. I guess you need to go out and shake it at a club..
@Bethany1202 (3432)
Hmmm, sounds intersting and might be something I would try. I feel like I've lost a little something in the butt area. :( Is it comfortable to wear? That's the most important question! Do you wear it over underwear? Also, from where did you get it, and how much did it cost?