Have you tried this Ad Program?

@vera5d (4007)
I just signed up for "Text Link Ads" today - it was referred to me by a reputable source, so I believe it to be reliable but since I haven't used it yet or have even heard of it before I am of course skeptical. They seem to have a very good referral program - $25 for every person who signs up as a publisher and adds the code to their site for 7 days. Has anyone had much success with it? I have a banner for it on my website in my profile if you want to check it out. If you sign up using my banner, let me know, I would really like to see if they actually pay that much per lead. (It almost seems too good to be true! It is only because of the source I tried it!) It seems more geared towards wordpress - not sure if it will work on blogspots or not... thanks so much for your insight & anyone willing to be a guinea pig by signing up for it on my site!!
@ladym33 (11008)
I have not tried this one. It does seam to good to be true, at $25.00 per refereal. I would try it for you but I don't currently have my own site. Let us know if you find out, I am curious as well.
@vera5d (4007)
I will see what happens :) nothing like experimenting early on :)