Do you use keyboard shortcuts?

when the mouse came all we have to do is point and click, but do you still use some keyboard shortcuts?
@jason_co (408)
I used them a lot. It helps me save some time when I am typing and surfing the net. But the problem is I havent memorize all of they. I only learn a few of them.
@fritzie (141)
I'm not really that good in computer and that includes using keyboard shortcuts. My sister is an IT and she thought me some keyboard shortcut like how to copy and paste using Ctrl, how to undo and redo, and some basic controls. It's kind of hard to remember sometimes but I'm learning. :)
I do use some keyboard shortcuts. It utilizes my left hand, which pulls some of the stress away from my right (mouse) hand. I've corporal tunnel syndrome in both hands. CTRL+C is one and CTRL+V is another I use frequently. I can't think of others off the top of my head but they're there. * Mice are critical for computer use though. I wouldn't be able to draw with out a mouse.
I do alot of cutting and pasting at my job, and I find it is much faster to use the keyboard shortcuts for this. I think once you get used to using them, you will find that it is much faster and easier.
I totally Love keyboard shortcuts. Its faster than mouse
@Polly1 (12651)
I would use them if I knew some of the shortcuts, I am sort of new with the computer. All I have ever known is doing things with the mouse. Alot of the keys I don't even know what they do.
Sure, I do. I use shortcuts as and when they are useful. Some shortcuts actually waste more time, you know?
@rhane7315 (5678)
i still use some keyboard shortcuts even though i use mouse a lot
• Brazil
I do use them.. windows+e, alt+f4, alt+tab, that stuff. It's useful, 'cause I mouse that has problems can give you a headache
@Esoteric1 (867)
i use keyboard shortcuts, tho im weird i dont always do things the same way each time all depends on my mood i guess or what im thinking about. i tend to use one or the other, keyboard or mouse prolly a throw back from times when i was having troubles w/ mice and keyboards not working, but yea luv my alt tabs ctrl c's etc and of coarse the three finger salute XD
I am not using keyboard shortcuts regularly and mostly depend on mouse. I feel more comfortable in using mouse. But sometimes i use keyboard shortcuts for some applications like internet browsers.
@magilives (262)
I mostly use keyboard shortcuts. I don't like having to switch between the mouse and the keyboard when it is quicker just to use the keyboard.
@ferdzNK (3214)
Hi nilouette, mouse is really is a very handy device but I don't take my keyboard for granted. It is a plus to know shortcut keys, like when i'm in a hurry typing a long one, i very seldom use my mouse. I also started using the computer when mouse was still in conception. So i could use my computer from startup to shutdown with or without my mouse though a bit awkward.
@sahyd2don (2950)
Shortcut keys - Every body should learn shortcut keys.If a person knows shortcut keys and his mouse stopped working then he can use these shortcut keys to operate computer system.
I was used to use shortcut key but from few days i am not using it.Nowardays i am using only mouse.I think i have forgotten the shortcut keys......
• Hyderabad, India
Yes i use keyboard shortcuts i love to automate everything from the keyboard side rather than mouse side.
@fizanali (478)
• Pakistan
Ya sure i use a lot of keyboard shortcuts even now.....sometimes it's much faster to work if you use the mouse along with some useful keyboard shortcuts.
@jhl930 (3607)
I really do use a lot of the short cuts on the keyboard...I mean its just so much more easier for me to do and it makes things a lot faster to me and that is what i really need because I have a lot of things I have to do while I am on the computer so if there is any kind of way that I can save some time in anyway that is exactly what I am going to do because it just saves me time and it isn't any different...I think that everyone does that from time to time... JHL930