Do you use My Yahoo?

@redrover (597)
I have it set as my home page. I like the rss feed readers. I have all my favorite news feeds in there, as well as many different pages dedicated to my interest. Also read a lot of comics there. Whats on your My Yahoo?
@Stegeo3 (199)
I haven't bothered to make a custom My Yahoo, but I do have the regular Yahoo front page set as my homepage. I don't really find the extra features necessary, so I'm fine how it is. I may break out of my laziness one day and set up My Yahoo though.
@redrover (597)
I set it up cause I am lazy, lol. I have my favorite sites feed to there so I can see if i should bother going.
@sahyd2don (2949)
my yahoo whats it.....how can we go to my yahoo.....is it some other site by yahoo.....or its on yahoo.....
@redrover (597)
It's a free yahoo service. www.my.yahoo.com
@swirlz (3138)
I also had My Yahoo set as my home page. But it takes so long for them to load, so I set another site as my home page, and just visits My Yahoo from time to time. Mostly they're just gossips, and fashion, and recipes.
@kimbers867 (2540)
Nothing much except for yahoo groups. LOL I use yahoo as my secondary email address for entering contests, freebies, etc.
@jhl930 (3605)
I really do like that too...I think I have my tv guide thingy on mine...I mean that is always helpful because everytime that I log into my yahoo it is just there and I also have something...I don't know what it is called that informs me of what is going on with the music that i like and i am really into music so I just love that...I use a lot of it and there is still a lot of it that I haven't learned to use quiet yet.... JHL930