This one is for the parents!!

So all you parents out there I want to know one thing you would tell me if I were to have a child. Not that I'm or in any situation to have one. I know you guys will have some great responses! The good the bad what ever just fill me in!
@biwasaki (1745)
It seems like time flies when you're a parent. One moment you have a brand new baby in your arms, and the next you are sending them off on their first day of school!
@eden32 (3976)
It's much too big of a subject matter for one discussion on Mylot. Do you want to know about pregnancy? What birth is like? What life with a new baby is like?
Tell me something on Birth. :) Anything will do. And I want the truth!
@eden32 (3976)
My favorite subject I'm a student midwife and just gave birth to my fourth child. She was born at home, and it was absolutely amazing. Here's an important thing to understand about birth- your mind can create any thing you instruct to. If you are bombard with horror stories about how painful birth is, that you need medications, that it's an awful curse on women- well, you're likely to experience just that. But there is no reason to experience that, birth doesn't have to be painful nor do you have to be medicated to have an amazing birth. Birth is hard,challenging but it's not like breaking your arm or stubbing your toe- it's far more like running a marathon. It does push your body to do things it's never done before, but it's exactly what your body was designed to do. If you are in good health, prepared and educated about birth (just like the marathon runner preps for races) then your birth can be amazing & nothing like the horror stories you may have heard.
@miller1978 (1104)
Having a child will not only mean taking care of yourself anymore, which in turn makes you more responsible. It's amazing how fast you will grow up once that little one is in your arms.