My new kitten is attacking the little arrow on my computer.

I just got a couple little kittens a about a week ago and one of them keeps jumping on the computer desk and attacking the little arrow everytime it moves then she walks accross the keyboard and I have to retype what I wrote! Does your cat or kitten do that to you?
@leanneg (178)
My cat Sammie will sit on my lap or on the table where my computer is and watch everything I do on the computer. She used to chase the mouse when she was younger but now she sits there and watches. I'll go on to youtube and she'll sit down and watch videos with me. My other cat doesn't bother with the computer but when he was young he used to sit on top of the T.V and try to catch things moving on it.. It was very cute and he still watches T.V now!!
Mine are to little to get to the tv yet. I bet it is cute having your kitty watch Youbtube with you. I hope you show her some videos of kitties.
@diansinta (7551)
Aaaww that is so cute!! I love playing with kitten. My kitten always after my napkin when I'm busy cleaning my room. So i grab him and hug him and kiss him! so cute!
@TerryZ (22083)
Awwwww I love when they are kittens.LOL They are into everything.heheheheh But now the big lugs just look at the computer screen every once in awhile.LOL How old is your kitten?
@terri0824 (4991)
I don't have kittens, but cats! I think it must be in their nature! Mine try to help out all the time, but they don't realize they aren't much help at all! Both of them usually close by when I am trying to type.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
Oh I bet that was cute to watch. My cat likes to attack things on tv sometimes.
One of my cats loves to do this. Back when I used a desktop computer she'd actually sit on top of the monitor and reach down to try and catch the arrow. It was so funny to watch. Now that I have a laptop she likes to roll across the keyboard if she thinks I'm not giving her enough attention.