Does your cat sleep a Lot???

I have two cats that I really like very much. But most of the time they sleep. If it is a hot sunny day they will stretch out on the lawn for hours. The other thing that they love is the magic word, 'FOOD'. Does your cat love sleeping??
My cat sleeps for most of the day. Then he will be flying through the house like he has wings. I love my boy fluffy. He is getting lonely with his buddy across the street. My cat hears the sound of pills etc. He runs to the cat bowl it's just so funny. I felt so bad I forgot to leave extra food for my baby last night. I heard him meowing out the front door.
It really funny cause I've got a cat named coffee who sleeps most of the day but at night he seems quite awake. Sometimes I even hear him meowing in the middle of the night!!
@rhane7315 (5673)
yes. aside from eating, sleeping was also one of my cats' favorite hobby
I think all cats love sleeping!! :)
@Aurone (4758)
Thats what cats do, they are biologically programed to sleep like 16 hours a day. My cats do it well. Sleeping in the sunshine, on the clean laundry, on the bed?
thanks. I'll remember that next time I call my cats lazy!! :)
@jhl930 (3605)
Yes...I have a few cats and all they want to do is sleep...I mean I know that they have to get their rest and all of that but seriously they just sleep all of the time...I mean I guess that all cats do that because I have a few neighbors that have had cats before and all they have wanted to do was sleep as well....I don't really guess that it helps when we spoil the cats so they don't have to really do anything...but if you start to rattle a cat food bag or something like that they will run then lol JHL930
I think they always dream of food!! Cause like you said when they hear the sound of food bag or their food bowl, they are 100% awake!! :)
@megumiart (3781)
Yes, my cat sleeps all the time. His favorite tings to to is strech out in the yard, sun bathe and fall asleep. xD
My cats really love the sunshine too!! :)
@Calais (10900)
Cats can sleep up to 22 hours a day, they are quite relaxed creature...lol.