before log-out what will you do on mylot?

@julyteen (13259)
Davao, Philippines
before i sign-off i leave a post for my last discussion on the day. how about you? did you missed on your mylotting everyday? maybe we can make a change, before you end the days post your last discussion so that if you log-in next day this discussion would be you first priority to check.
@mnsrwt123 (2058)
well, i just start a discussion and sometimes if i start discussion already then i eager to comment as maximum as possible... Have Fun!!!
Yers,u r right i too do the samething.
@Darkwing (21588)
Before I log off each evening, I check my own discussions for any further responses, then go into my e-mail and tie up the notifications in there. Then I only have left to answer the ones that come in while I'm sleeping. When I get up, I'll catch up with my e-mails again before starting to respond to others. When I've responded to 10-15, I will start a new discussion. Brightest Blessings.