He fell asleep on top of me

We got in after 4am from the two clubs and going to his brothers restarant. Boy when I came out of the bath room he was fast asleep.. I was happy because I was very tired. Those glasses of $5.00 drinks got to my baby. Then he rolls on top of me and we are then..... But darn it about 40 minutes into it he falls right out sleep. It was the funniest thing for me. So I left him there for about 30minutes. Then I tried to move him.he was passed out cold from that drinking. I left him right there and was up till after sunlight. Then when he finally did move I ended up laying on a piece of the bed where I could ball up and sleep. I am home and plan to stay in tonight and sleep. Has anyone ever fallen out sleep on top of you? My baby is so light I was able to breathe as I normally would. Which I found shocking.
@winterose (39918)
yes a man in a bus when I was ten years old, he feel asleep on top of me well he moved from his side to mine and I couldn't wake him and I was so uncomfortable the whole ride.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
hahahahahaahah!!!!! this is very funny i have never heard that before its silly though but honestly thats part of the results of drinking and i how did you feel when you experienced that?were you embarrassad or just laughed it off?what did he say about it when he woke up or didnt you tell him about it ?hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
@skinnychick (6907)
LOL..You are so funny. I can't say anyone has fallen asleep on top of me. I'm so little people are usually afraid they will break me but I'm tough. :) I have been around people that have passed out flat next to me...a long time ago. One minute I was talking to my friend and the next minute her head was on my shoulder and I was still talking, we had been drinking heavily and she passed out cold or I bored the crap out of her.
@Lyndon54 (29)
The falling asleep on top of me is no problem once i can support the weight and breathe comfortably. I have had this experience though of my lover falling asleep on me with me still inside of her. Of course, I would have gone limp while asleep but the enjoyable part was coming back to life while still in her. What a wonderful way to awake and arouse your partner on a morning.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I think I would feel a bit insulted if someone fell asleep on me during the deed LOL Good thing he is light. I am only 130, my husband is 200. He crushed me when he lays on top of me.