Where do you find your favorite french fries?

@chechuva (1276)
i'm a french fries lover... everytime i eat i really look for places to eat french fries. for me, i find KFC french fries really great.. this may sound nonsense to you, talking about french fries. but i just want to share it to you. i really love KFC french fries specially if i dip it on gravy... wow, im hungry.. anyway, please do share if you think your fries is better than KFC's.. thanks... have a blessed day...
@cripfemme (7715)
I used to like McDonald's french fries the best until I found out they were made with some kind of edible plastic. I am allergic to plastic, and went into the ER. No more McDonald's fries for me! Now if I want french fries I go to a local restaurant, where they make their fries out of real potatoes, which I thought all french fries did, but apparently not.
@chechuva (1276)
that's a bad thing to happen, while eating... anyway, there's a lot of restaurants that you can enjoy fries... have a nice day..
@lei468 (39)
i like the fries at mcd's. for me, the fries at kfc are limp and bland. but that's just me...
@chechuva (1276)
its ok. fries in mcdonald's is good also. specially when you dip it to a gravy or sundae...
@inked4life (4227)
We have a burger place here in the Atlanta area called "The Varsity", and they have the best fries I have ever tasted from a fast food joint. I actually sneak in a bottle if vinegar and douse the fries with them each time I visit. I actually just took the kids there tonight as it's their fave place to eat.
@chechuva (1276)
I'm from Philippines.. anyway, if ever i cross Atlanta, I'll remember that place and try their fries... may i ask, you really pour vinegar on your fries? actually i haven't thought that vinegar taste good on fries.. wow that's really different..
@Arkadus (899)
I prefer those mom and pop joints that still make their own fries to be the best. None of this premade and frozen crap. Around here it's the way it's done as it's cheaper and easier to chop a potato into a few pieces than it is to keep a bag of frozen french fries kicking around. And seriously, they taste better that way. And as for 'condiments' gravy and cheese (preferably mozza and in curd form, but just plain shredded is acceptable, as is marble cheese) = poutine. You can get it pretty much anywhere in Canada. restraunts.
@johndur (3049)
• Pasig, Philippines
wendy's - wendy's logo
i think i found mine in Wendy's hamburgers plus they have the best tasting garden salad and the biggest Large coke plus great tasting burgers on the house...yummy!now im beginning to starve....
@bagumbayan (2707)
I just commented on the bad service KFC posted by one of our co-mylotters. But this is what i can say, I like KFC french fries. To me it is the real french fries. Not like any other fries in some fast food, not the real one. Sometimes it is too hard, no taste at all. I can even have it as my full meal. It is the best fries in all french fries available. Happy french fries eating.
@jason_co (408)
I love to eat french fries in KFC. They have the best french fries. I really love there Fries. No one can bet it.
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there chechuva! I love french fries too especially barbecue flavored ones. My favorite will be McDonald's barbecue flavored McShaker Fries.
i love the wendy's fries and thier cheese sauce. every chance i get im at wendy's