DataProcessors.org changed their referral program!

@jovimom (1576)
I am so irritated. I had over 170 clicks on my referral link and DataProcessors.org changed the referral program. You now have to be approved on your website you want to show it on before you can refer. So there went my clicks! I am so mad about that, they changed the way it works on top of it. You can't show it on PTC/PTR sites which is the majority of what I do. I had ran an email ad on a PTC/PTR site and that's how I got my clicks. I can't check my balance either to see if I was credited anything, so annoying! Anyone else a member of this site? I have my doubts that they will pay when you reach pay-out...
@Bytemi (1553)
If you want to see a review of dataprocessors.org, you should check out this ite before you waste your time. http://bytemi.blogspot.com/2008/04/dataprocessorsorg.html It is important to know that if you reach payout, they will stop communicating with you and you will not get paid.
@reeseyj (906)
Thank you Bytemi. I am member and now will not waist my time.
@Bytemi (1553)
I am sorry, I was very hopeful at first too, but then there was a system outage and then they didn't answer my emails and then the readers of my site started sending me messages saying they experienced the same thing and then I found the pattern. A number of people did 1 to 2 assignments a day for two months and never got paid for their time and effort. I just didn't want to see you experience the same thing.
@jovimom (1576)
Oh, not another scam!! I am so tired of wasting time with these stupid sites and getting nothing in return. Are you definite that they are a scam??