Has this happened to you?

Romania
Strange thing occured here in Mylot.I mean I have never met such situation. Yesterday I got 3.99 $ in my Mylot earnings and today , in the morning before they update the earning, I found 4 $, without any explanations, I did not get referrals earnings either. So has this happened to you too?
• Pakistan
This is because when someone respond to your old discussion then you get paid. For example if you started a discussion 2 days ago. And someone respond today then you will get a few cents from mylot. So try to post quality discussions as many as you can.
thanks my friend for your comments!
@zed_k4 (17627)
Hi there, this has happened to me before, and I was wondering where the extra $ came from, but I was too happy to care about it. I think there was a bit of a late updating perhaps? None too sure about it, but as long as my earnings got more rather than less, I wouldn't probe too much into it lol.
yes, i am happy if they go down I would worry! Thanks for answering. happy day!
@longbangod (1791)
Not yet because im still new here. My very fist earning is .16$ last April 13 and until now its not yet updated...