What is your movie type ?

@p_vadla (1687)
Mine is romantic and comedies. Yours please!
@tezovhemo (361)
my favourite movies are gangster movies probably rise of the footsoldier
@Mathurin (491)
slapstick comedies and chance of a lifetime opps
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I like serious comedy and crime stories the best
@goat6boy (314)
saying i have a movie type is really like saying you have to have a favorite movie for me i lover movies and am not restricted to any type of movie i never thought id like romantic movies and wound up likeing ghost so for me i dont have a type but usually ill go see a comedy or horror
@rhettaa (214)
I don't think I really have a movie "type" but I like movies of any genre that have a strong emphasis on character and human relationships. Those tend to be coming of age movies like "Juno" or dramas.
romantic comedy is very interesting. but it just need to have a good story. for me i prefer philosophical sci-fi films, family oriented films, korean horrors, somewhat action thriller. and sometimes fantasy. animated films also is what i usually watch (japanese animation films) i do also like dramas,especially if they are true story(however, it is also based on how the director develop the story) to make it more interesting.
@MGjhaud (20851)
My number one type of movie is spy. I like movies that thrills me the way spy characters do. I also watch comedy films, same as you do. Sometimes if drama movies caught my attention, I'll watch them. I rarely watch scary/horror ones. Although sometimes I got curious how scary it really is so I force myself to watch. hehehe..
• Bangladesh
i like action & advenar movie.
@ferdzNK (3214)
I'll go with science fiction, action, suspense/thriller and inspirational movies but I am not the one who decide which one to see, my kids are :) so we go for animation and fairy tales.