If somebody offers to pay your airlines ticket.....

@sahyd2don (2948)
If somebody offers to pay your airlines ticket where would you like to go ....will you go alone or you will go there with your spouse...
@luckycat (220)
• Bolivia
I would like to go to France.and Egypt.and Japan,and Spain.quiet a lot huh?LOL
@sahyd2don (2948)
are you going to all these places on one ticket...lol
@wickedangel (1636)
• Dominican Republic
I think I would like to go to Japan, first class of course! I would take the other half with me as he is a lot of fun and always seems to find the best places to go and I think it is fun travelling with someone especially as you can reminisce over the wonderful times you have had.
hey.. I will love to go to europe since i have always like what I have heard about it, but airlines tickets are a little bit expensive plus everything in there is expensive as well, whenever I decide to go I will post my pictures in my lot so you could see what I mean (is beatiful lol), where would you like to go??
if somebody or if God will bless me with an airline ticktets for two i will go to switzerland and i will have a vacation there and see the beautiful nature in that place i want to bring my spouse with me whereever i go. i hope that i cold go there soon.
@luvstochat (6914)
I would love to go to Hawaii my mom has been there and she said it is beauftiful. I would not be able to go with my spouse as he will not fly he never has and he says he never will. I would have to find someone else to go with me.
@wolfie34 (26793)
I have always wanted to go to New Zealand, it has always been my dream to go there, but it's the expense and the long flight, so providing I could stop off en route then I would ask for tickets to New Zealand, I would go on my own because I can go wherever I like when I get there and can be free to travel with no restraints, I prefer to travel alone. Would they be first class or standard class? Only I like comfort and flying all that way I need to be comfortable and relaxed. Thanks!