Matilda the book based on the movie

@MH4444 (2161)
Last night, I watched the movie Matilda with a friend and really enjoyed it. I read the book back in primary school. I enjoyed it then. The thing I remembered about the illustrations was the school mistress. The illustrations were simple of her face in silhouette. They had that same introduction in the movie version. It was brilliant! Loved it. Anyone familiar with the movie?
@twoey68 (13662)
I love that movie. I didn't know there was ever a book about it but now I'll have to look it up and see if I can find it. Thanks for letting me know. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@MH4444 (2161)
You bet. If you pm me I can send you a link to get the movie at a low price. My website looks and posts those for it's subscribers. My fav. moment is when Matilda says: "it's bad to be smart???" You'll see, it's very to the point. =^-^=