Which do you think is worse?

@sedel1027 (17854)
Over the last 2 days two news stories here in the US have caught my attention. The first is about a teenager who got into a fight with his brother then found his mother passed out on the sofa and raped her. The second is the teenager who stabbed other teenagers with a used needle. Even though both stories are horrible, do you think one is worse than the other? The first story is getting more news play. Do you think it is because it is more shockinbg? Peronally, i think they are both news worthy.
@HomerBundy (1327)
i havent heard of either story...though both are horrible, i feel the second story is worse because it involves innocent people...i dont know the whole story so i cannot comment if the teenagers all knew each other or not...so i am just assuming they didnt know each other... the first story, though troubling sounds like a huge family problem to me...the son definetely needs lots of help...
@sedel1027 (17854)
From what I understand the teenager that did the needle thing went to school with the other kids he stuck. The teenager has been expelled and faces charges of assult. He may have given them any number of disease because this was a needle he found on the side of the road along with a bottle.
@Sailor (1161)
They both r completely wrong, but I would think the one raping his mother being worse because that is his family and I presume his birth mother.
@Sailor (1161)
Yes that is wrong, that is why I don't like the media and try to read between the lines. for instance I have told u in a previous posting that I used to work at USC. Well when anything good happened at USC they would say USC near downtown Los Angeles, when anything bad happened they would say the USC campus near South Central L.A.. Well guess what, the campus never moved up and down the street! Things that make u go Hmmmm.
@april444 (1341)
That is just wrong!! They are both so disgusting, I hope those boys get locked away for a long time.