What''s YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO HAVE ON YOUR BED?

Singapore
Hmmm... i want at least 4 big pillows... and one blanket.. only them ahahahaha
@ElicBxn (60049)
I have mess around and adapted my bed for my comfort. I have 2 pillows under the memory foam topper that go under my side so my shoulders go down into a pit, I sleep on one hardish pillow and have another pillow by my side. I also have a pillow down by my foot to pick it off the mattress so my achilles tendon doesn't shorten - again. I have some kind of cover, a blanket in the winter and a sheet in the summer. and then I have cats, preferable at LEAST 4-8 of them.
cats? they sleep with you also? ahahah... i usually kick my dog and cat if they try to enter my heavenly room... hahahah
@ElicBxn (60049)
Oh, yes, sleep with me, sleep on me. Pin me down so I can't get up and make me go to sleep! A couple of winters ago on the coldest night, I didn't have a heavy enough blanket, but the 11 cats kept me warm.
@nice030481 (1108)
of course i want pillows too. and 1 blanket too. but most of all what i want is not a thing. it is the one i love in my bed... ( my husband and my children) thats all!!!. good day.
@balasri (26577)
My favorite things to have are three clean pillows,clean white bed spread,cozy blanket and ---.
@MGjhaud (20810)
My pillows, thick blanket, a bear, book to easily brab, and my music gadget. These are the important things I keep on my bed as always. No other creature like human being.
@stephcjh (32385)
I have to have four pillows on my bed also. My husband gets two to sleep with and I get the other two. I also have to decorative pillows on my bed also. I like to have a sheet, blanket and quilt on my bed also to sleep with.
@jc_star10 (954)
Wow that a lot..:) 4 big pillows will cover all of your bed. you will be covered by pillows..LOL. Anyway, me i just need 2 pillows and one blanket. 1 pillow will do, but a blanket is a must. I can't sleep at all without blanket. Although it's just covering my feet and not my entire body. Although the weather is hot or cold. I always need blanket. I guess it's because since i was a kid, i always sleep with blanket. So, can't live without it :)